Apartment and Hotel complex in Farnbourgh, Hampshire.
We were contracted to partial demolish, retrofit and extend the existing site buildings to create a 14-unit apartment and hotel with associated parking and landscaping.
Our goal was to execute all works to a high-level finish combined with key ecological outputs ensuring the creation of healthy spaces.
- Mechanical Ventilation heat recovery
- High performance triple glazed windows and doors
- High air tightness performance
- Thermal bridge free design
- External wall insulation to the retrofitted phases
- Super insulated SIP off-site panels for an efficient construction minimizing time on site
- Excellent acoustic tests results
- External Finishes: Render, brick slips and zinc.
Ecological output values
- Low energy bills
- High indoor comfort
- Healthy Indoor Air Quality
Main Contractor: Oasis Construction London
Architect: Snug Architects
Structural Engineer: Thomasons
Energy Consultant and MEV designer: Enhabit Ltd
Project Management: John Palmer and Karla Paz [Enhabit Ltd]
SIP contractor: [Enhabit Ltd]
Interior Design: Marie Kalsi